« All Events
Planning Commission Meeting
June 11 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Both the Agenda Review and Planning Commission meetings will take place electronically in accordance with Governor Bill Lee’s Executive Order Number 16.
- Commission members will connect remotely. We want to make sure everyone interested can access the meeting. If you are interested in watching the Planning Commission meeting, it will be available via CTV, and YouTube.
- Comments on specific agenda items should be submitted no later than 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday before the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the file number when commenting on a specific case.
- If you are not an applicant and you are interested in speaking during the meeting about a specific agenda item, email us at email@example.com no later than Wednesday at noon with your full name, phone number and the agenda item of interest.
- Ancient Lore Village is Agenda Item 6-D-20-UR and is listed under Tom Boyd. Please visit the Planning Commission Meeting page for the full meeting agenda and additional information.